Friday, September 3, 2010

Factor A Very Large Number

morning ready to go



Yesterday I got a call from a dog school owner ... there I was once at a summer party with my stand, nungut ... she asked if I would not like to be there again this Saturday ... of course I said, not to think carefully whether what I have to sell to the ....... Streusel is .............................. tja bin ... times mentally went through my sewing room ... and a lot to me immediately ... Boa ... as much as I've no more .... So without further ado substances concerned, and off we went yesterday .. then schonmal these are four pockets and the three chains have been established (which I did this morning bubbled together), and two Utensilos (no picture, forget )...... Sun ... then I'm gonna be back at the sewing, and conjure up something nice for tomorrow ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment