Monday, February 21, 2011

Mens Brazilian Wax Los Angeles

DELTA OF VENUS - ADDENDUM



How then always the case. Have just raised the photos and other material found DoV. Also, in my opinion, more attractive German-language information sheet that was created for the sampling of domestic radio stations and magazines, to keep the nostalgic eye (below) is not denied.

What I did not know was the info that were DELTA OF VENUS in the U.S. with LUSH on tour and that the Rev. Kevin Shields (My Bloody Valentine) is heard so highly of the band have should.

also interesting that we seem at this time ignorant of the preliminary report mentioned 'fear of flying' know. Otherwise we would have announced a tour for spring 1996? Hmm .. probably know ...

I have just heard again her first tape, titled "Dark with Fire". Quite well and to my surprise, having a cover version of Cabaret Voltaire's "Nag Nag Nag". More on this tape in a later post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment